Your official Divorce Decree and Settlement Agreement Retrieval, Specialists
Welcome to our website for Retrieval of South African Documents If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz Owner and Managing Director
Give enough people what they want and you will get what u want.
Our Pledge: Honesty even if it hurts.
09:00 to 15:00 Week days 012 6709010 or 012 6709022
Contact Nadia Henning
Tel: (012) 6709022
We specialise in obtaining personal documents on behalf of clients one of our areas of expertise are the obtaining of Divorce Decrees and Settlement Agreements.
Unfortunately, we only obtain these documents in Courts situated in the Gauteng Area which include the following.
• High Courts of Pretoria and Johannesburg.
• Regional Courts of Pretoria and Johannesburg
• Family and Magistrates Courts of Johannesburg and Pretoria which include.
•• Pretoria Central
•• Pretoria North.
• We also search for divorce decrees in the National and Contracted Archives.
•• It has to be noted obtaining Divorce Cases from the Private Archives poses a problem due to a dispute between the Department of justice and the private archives.
1. The lead times: Lead times depends on where files are stored but are usually as follow;
• Obtaining case, no on electronic data base: 3 to 7 work days.
•• Please note this can only be obtained for the latest divorce. Other must be hand searched on court rolls.
• Obtaining case, no with hand search on court rolls: 7 to 20 work days. To be discussed with service provider.
• Obtaining Divorce Decree and Settlement Agreement:
•• Files stored at the different courts: 7 to 20 work days.
•• Files stored at the Government run archives: 10 to 20 work days.
•• Files stored at private archives: 2 to 6 months.
Unfortunately, we do not know where the files are stored until we commence with the search.
2. What do we need to obtain a divorce decree?
2.1. The divorce court name and case number.
2.1.1. If you do not have a case number and are not sure in which court the divorce case took place, we can search for the case number and court.
• Kindly also add copies of the party’s ID where possible.
2.2. Under what circumstances will the case no not be on the electronic data base.
• When there was more than one divorce for the same person and the divorce is not the last divorce.
• When the divorce was not registered, and the person is still shown as married on the Population Register.
2.3. What is the alternatives if we cannot find the divorce case no on the central data base?
The case no will have to be hand searched on the court rolls. As we do not have the manpower to do it we will forward your information to a MR W van Rijn who specialises in hand searches. He will contact you and discuss the further possibilities and costs.
3. Cost and fees:
3.1. Divorce Case No:
3.1.1. Electronic Search: This search is done on different Data Basses
• Obtaining Case, No: R 395
• Deposit Payable R 195 (This deposit is non-
3.1.2. Physical Search: The service provider will discuss fees with you.
3.2. Obtaining Divorce Decree and Settlement agreement: R 995 (Note: The settlement agreement is not always on file then only the divorce decree is obtained.)
•If we obtained the Divorce case no or if the client supplied the case no a non-
R 295 for the search of the divorce decree is payable.
Note: If clients supply case numbers and the case numbers are wrong or decree is not available the client will be liable for 50% of the fee.
5. Payment and process:
• We will reply with an invoice payment options and required deposits.
• If we obtained the case, an invoice will be generated for the case no and a non-
• Divorce case no R 395
•• Deposit on Divorce Decree Search R 195
•• Balance on obtaining divorce case no R 200
• Divorce Case.
•• Divorce Decree Cost R 995
•• Deposit on Divorce Case R 395
•• Balance on obtaining Divorce Decree and Settlement agreement R 600.
• Apostille and Authentication Cost and Fees.
•• Apostille R 595
•• Authentication and Embassy Attestation R 1500 plus Embassy fees.
• Courier Fees.
•• Door to door domestic R 150
•• Door to door International R 625
6. How to place the order: Complete the attached application form, scan and email to us.
7. We will email you an invoice with required deposits and payment options