Situated near most relevant Government Departments, Institutions, Embassy's and the Criminal Record Centre of the South African Police Service
Tel: 0027 126709010 or 012 670 9010
Head Office and Courier address.
57 Swarthout Street
Welcome to our website on Divorce Decree and Divorce Settlement Agreements. If you do not find the information you need please feel free to contact or email us.
Regards Gawie Maritz
Owner and Managing Director
Other Services by GMTM Consultants
• Police Clearance Certificate
• Birth Certificates
• Marriage Certificates
• Letter of No Impediment
• Embassy Legalisation
• Document Attestation
• Notary Services
If you choose to cancel your application with us within the first 5 working days from deposit a Cancellation fee of
R 295 will be deducted from the deposit.
Looking for your Divorce records, papers or documents?
We can assist:
Our Service consists of obtaining the under mentioned divorce related documents:
• Divorce Case No.
• Divorce Decree.
• Divorce Settlement Agreement.
We obtain Divorce records, papers or decree at the under mentioned courts.
• South Gauteng High Court (Johannesburg).
• North Gauteng High Court (Pretoria)
• Polokwane Circuit Court of the North Gauteng High Court, Pretoria
• Pretoria Lower Court.
Divorce papers consists of the following information and documents.
• Divorce case no.
• Divorce Decree
• Divorce settlement.
What do we need to obtain your divorce decree and settlement agreement on your behalf?
1. Case Number:
• We can obtain a case number on your behalf.
• Lead time 3 to 10 working days.
2. Full names and ID numbers of parties to the divorce.
3. If you do not have the case number we need the following information.
• I D Number of one of the parties to the divorce.
• Court where the divorce took place
• Date of Divorce
Cost Fees and Lead Times.
1. Obtaining Case number: Lead Time 3 to 10 work days. R 399
2. Obtaining Divorce Decree:
2.1. From 1996 Lead Time 5 to 10 work days. R 895
2.2. Before 1996 Lead Time 10 to 30 work days. R 995
3. Obtaining Divorce Decree and Settlement Agreement
3.1. From 1996 Lead Time 5 to 10 work days. R 1390
3.2. Before 1996 Lead Time 10 to 30 work days. R 1390
4. Attestation for use outside of South Africa:
Apostille or Authentication at the High Court R 495 per set of documents
5. Other Fees not included.
5.1. Courier Fees
5.1.1.. Door to Door where possible in South Africa R 150-
5.1.2 Door to Door where possible any destination outside of South Africa R 625-
5.2. EFT from a bank outside of South Africa forex fees of R325 per transaction.
6. Payment methods and Forex and Bank Fees: banking details will be supplied with the invoice.
HOW TO ORDER
Download and Complete
Make a good quality copy of your ID. If possible ID copies of both parties to the divorce.
Scan and Email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
On receipt of documents we will send a invoice.
On receipt of final payment we will courier as per instruction.